FCA Bank Cross-Pathis a 4-year development Program which offers young talented graduates with a passion for finance and automotive
the opportunity to be involved in a structured path and to acquire competencies and experiences to become future leaders.
- Cross-Country: We are an international Company with a presence in 18 different Countries. With Cross-Path you will have the possibility to work in 2 different European Markets, such as France, Germany, Spain, Italy, UK, among many others.
- Cross-Functional: We believe in the importance of job rotation to develop transversal skills and a better understanding of the business. You will have the opportunity to be involved in 2 assignments in different professional families such as Sales & Marketing, Finance and Credit.
- Cross-Skills oriented: We aim at providing you with the opportunity to improve your technical skills as well as your leadership capabilities in different roles, cultures and business lines. We will provide you with tailor-made training and the guidance of an internal mentor from the FCA Bank Leadership Team, to support your professional growth.
Financial Planning & Analysis
Cross-Path Program – 1st Edition
“I have always believed that, to do something important, first of all I had to get out of my comfort zone. Since I joined the CROSS-PATH PROGRAM, no two days have been alike: during my job rotations in the different European Countries I have been involved in a broad set of activities and I had the privilege of interacting with some really bright people. This has proven an invaluable learning opportunity and I am really looking forward to the future challenges we will have to face as a Company.”
Application phase: From 17th December 2019 to 20th January 2020.
Selection and Assessment phase: January and February 2020
Cross-Path Start: From March 2020
When you will join Cross-Path you will be welcomed on board with an induction period where you will live an immersive and unique experience in the culture of our Company and you will get an overview of the whole organization.
Then you will be ready for your new adventure!
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for talented graduates with a strong interest in finance and automotive and eager to start an international professional journey.
To join our Cross-Path Program you must be a recent graduate (in the last two years), have a Master’s Degree (or Bachelor Degree + Master) in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Management Engineering and an excellent academic track record.
Other fields of study will be considered if integrated by a relevant experience in the business and financial fields.
- English full proficiency (C1 level). Knowledge of other languages - such as French, German or Italian - will be considered a plus.
- Previous international educational (i.e. Erasmus Program) or professional experience
- Problem solver and analytical thinker
- Team player
- Natural leader
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now!
Cross the limits with Cross Path!