FCA Bank is a joint venture between FCA Italy S.p.A. (a member of the Stellantis group) and CA Consumer Finance S.A. (a member of the Crédit Agricole group), both leaders of their respective sectors.
Updated financial results are available for both groups (Fiat Chrysler Automobiles - Crédit Agricole).
The creation of FCA Bank represents the culmination of a process that began in 1925 with the founding in Turin of SAVA (Società Anonima Vendita Automobili), Italy's first car financing company.
This time-tested partnership offers the market a unique combination of:
- a strong, extensive presence throughout Europe;
- an extraordinarily wide variety of brands and comprehensive range;
- an extensive line of flexible, dedicated financial products and services;
- an unwavering focus on the relationship with the client.
The market has shown its appreciation for this philosophy, which has made us into one of the key players in automotive financing in Europe.
FCA Bank provides financing for:
- the Fiat, Lancia, Alfa Romeo, Fiat Professional, Abarth, Chrysler, Jeep and Maserati brands, in various countries;
- Ferrari, both via a joint venture with Ferrari Financial Services AG and directly;
- prestigious brands such as Jaguar, Land Rover and Aston Martin in continental Europe;
- Erwin Hymer Group, Europe's largest manufacturer of motorhomes and caravans and owner of the several brands such as: Bürstner, Carado, Dethleffs, Hymer, Niesmann+Bischoff, Laika, LMC, Sunlight, 3DOG Camping, McRent, Goldschmitt and Movera.
Our ultimate goal remains meeting the expectations of all our of clients – and, of course, of the brands we serve.